[CLUE-Admin] Last call

El Presidente de CLUE president at clue.denver.co.us
Wed Feb 5 10:03:29 MST 2003

On Wednesday 05 February 2003 04:58 pm, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:

> One last call for additions, changes or whatever for the newsletter.

Zonker,

Did you add the note about the new meeting location for March?  Would this be
confusing for the next meeting?  It may be if people go to the Radisson by
mistake on Tuesday, but it's your call.

> Also, can I send it to "announce" or do I need to forward it to someone
> else?

I think the announce list will work.  Also, I created your login, but need to
get to you your cvs account information.  I'll do that before I leave for my
vacation tomorrow.  I'll drop you an email (no war talk!) when it's finishe.

Colorado Linux Users and Enthusiasts (CLUE)
http://cluedenver.org/
Jeffery Cann, President