[CLUE-Admin] Meeting Location

El Presidente de CLUE president at clue.denver.co.us
Mon Feb 10 17:21:56 MST 2003

Paul,

We are meeting at Hall-Kinion for February.  All other meetings this year will
be at the Radisson.  I'll be updating the meeting info page on the CLUE web
site this week.  I'll send an email to the admin list when it's published.

Jeff

On Monday 10 February 2003 03:09 pm, Paul Bille wrote:
> Jeff > "Did you add the note about the new meeting location for March?"
>
> What?  We're not meeting at Hall-Kinion!  I can't find anything on the
> website about a new meeting location for March.
> http://clue.denver.co.us/meetingInfo.html
>
> Please send me info on the new location so I can correct the calendar.
> http://clue.denver.co.us/calendar/030311.html - March CLUE
>
> Thanks,
> Paul

Colorado Linux Users and Enthusiasts (CLUE)
http://cluedenver.org/
Jeffery Cann, President