March meeting [was Re: [CLUE-Admin] Radisson Hotel Denver Southeast - Tech Center Meeting Details]

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Tue Feb 11 15:14:57 MST 2003

Paul Bille wrote:

> Thanks for the info.  I updated the event:
> http://clue.denver.co.us/calendar/030311.html - March CLUE
>
> Can someone (Dave Hahn?) clarify the situation with the presentation?
> We have OpenOffice.org, Solveig Haugland listed at this time but you
> refer to IBM for that presentation.
> http://clue.denver.co.us/presentations.html - March Presentation

I just got through to Solveig yesterday and she agreed to talk
at our April meeting instead of March.  I spoke with Maureen
this noon and got the itinerary for the IBM/Intel presentation
next month.  So, I should have most of the info I need to update
the presentations page.  KISS sessions are still up in the air.
I've got a handful of people who have expressed a willingness
to speak, but I haven't confirmed any of them yet.  I believe I
can get Kevin Fenzi to talk about zsh next month.

I'll post a note to clue-admin when I update the presentation
info on the web.

Lynn