[CLUE-Admin] Presentations

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Wed Feb 12 01:59:14 MST 2003

I've updated our presentations web page.  It's not complete,
but it's better than it was.  I've got bio info for Cricket
and Zonker and I'll try to get the KISS sessions hammered
out before the end of the month.  I'll drop a note to the
list when I revise this info so that Paul can update the
calendar.

Crawford -- when I spoke to Solveig yesterday, I mentioned
the CLUE-North group to her.  If you're interested, I think
she'd be willing to give her OpenOffice.org talk to you guys
next month.  Her book is supposed to be released sometime
late this month or early next.

Lynn