[CLUE-Admin] Presentations

Paul Bille Paul at eBille.cudenver.edu
Thu Feb 13 12:06:06 MST 2003

I culled some events from the discussion.  Here's what I got.  It might
be easier for you to review the calendar:
http://clue.denver.co.us/calendar - CLUE Calendar

Lynn >"itinerary for the IBM/Intel presentation next month"
http://clue.denver.co.us/calendar/030311.html - CLUE March

Lynn >>"... rescheduled her for our April meeting on the 8th."
http://clue.denver.co.us/calendar/030408.html - CLUE April

Crawford >>>"I have Otis Lamar on deck for March"
http://clue.denver.co.us/calendar/030327.html - CLUE North March

Crawford >>>"presentation in April (Thursday, 17 April)?"
http://clue.denver.co.us/calendar/030417.html - CLUE North April

Look it over and let me know if there are any corrections or revisions.

Dave > "wiring in directions to the Radisson"
Dave, you can use this map:
http://bille.cudenver.edu/maps/radisonse.html - Radisson
Combined with Lynn's directions:
http://clue.denver.co.us/calendar/radisonse.html