[CLUE-Admin] Presentations

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Sat Feb 15 21:15:55 MST 2003

Lynn Danielson wrote:
> David Anselmi wrote:
[...]
>> Let me know if you want help copying the Mar presentation to the home
>> page, and wiring in directions to the Radisson.
>
> If you've got time to do this, that would be great.
> I thought I'd have a lot of free time on my hands
> this month, but I was wrong.

The home page is updated for the new location and March topic.  The
meeting info page is updated to link to the Radisson maps Lynn
mentioned.  Take a look and let me know if there are corrections.

I would like to write some more detailed directions, and perhaps do
better maps.  Probably I should see the room to do that, so if someone
else gets there before me, feel free to write something up.

At some point we need to post the new location to the announce list,
preferably before we post the March meeting announcement.