[CLUE-Admin] Meeting dates/times stability (was RE: Oops, RE: Jeffco RedHat presentations for CLUE (South and North)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Tue Feb 25 09:50:07 MST 2003

Dave and Lynn and company,

I do agree and understand the idea of having things consistent
with the CLUE-North meetings and speaking on behalf of the CLUE-
North "lackies" we do appreciate the input and guidance given.

The rest of our general meetings will be at Regis, most on the
3rd Thursday of the month, most in the same room.  Due to scheduling
with Regis's needs of the room itself (there is a faculty member
sponsoring CLUE-North there), CLUE-North has to be a little
flexible unfortunately when it is in another room or an "odd"
Thursday.  However, considering the room is free at this time,
the ends justify the means here in my book.

On Otis's offer, I am also eager to see what Jeffco did in more
detail as well, and it was his offer to move that particular meeting
and presentation to the Jeffco Gov't Building to better fit his
schedule, while still presenting "on topic" at the same time.
While I admit, it is a big difference compared to having the meeting
at Regis, I personally believe as part of CLUE, being able to see
Linux "in action" in the community at other sites is a worthy
and very beneficial aspect.  I also think this will bring out
more CLUE interested folks as well for both the South and North
meetings in the future.

Just my $0.02 on the topics, though I think we can all lay it
to rest shortly.

--- Crawford