[CLUE-Admin] Book for Otis' talk

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Fri Jan 3 10:13:20 MST 2003

I would second this book in general, though I have
yet to personally review it myself.  Martin Fink spoke
at the OSHCA (Open Source Health Care Alliance) conference
at UCLA in November, though only an hour version of his
book related to Health Care and Businesses, it made me
add the book on the "to get" list (which seems to be
forever growing here).

Just a $0.02 pitch for it as well. ;-)

--- Crawford