[CLUE-Admin] Projector availability problems

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at ihs.com
Tue Jan 14 13:45:40 MST 2003

It was just a matter of time until this became a critical issue
again.  I should be ok for tonight, but I've been informed (again)
that all IHS projectors will be permenantly placed in confernce
rooms and not available for off site use. :-(  I'll keep you all
posted but this may be the last month that I'll be able to bring
a projector for our meetings.

Jef, what's the possibility that we can use Batky-Howell's for
the forseeable future?

Does anyone else have access to one that they could bring to our
meetings?

What's the state of the projector fund?  Should we be planning
some fund raisers?  I haven't followed through on our sponsorship
plans, has anyone else?

Is there any possibility of getting into a meeting room that
provides a projector?

Lynn