[CLUE-Admin] Projector availability problems

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Tue Jan 14 14:06:59 MST 2003

On Tuesday 14 January 2003 01:45 pm, Lynn Danielson wrote:

> Does anyone else have access to one that they could bring to our
> meetings?
>
> What's the state of the projector fund?  Should we be planning
> some fund raisers?  I haven't followed through on our sponsorship
> plans, has anyone else?

Last count, it was about $1200.

Sponsors which I contacted were not interested in cash donations, but were
happy to oblige with marketing giveaways.

> Is there any possibility of getting into a meeting room that provides a
> projector?

Not unless someone finds a free room.  The alternative, I guess is to use a
pay-for room, such as Radisson or Arapahoe Community College and pay for the
next year using the projector fund.  I'm not keen on this for two reasons:
1) we said the money is for a projector  and  2) does not solve the long-term
problem of paying for a meeting room.

Probably fodder for next admin meeting.

    planet earth (tm)
http://jefferycann.com/