[CLUE-Admin] Steering meeting - 1/25

Paul Bille Paul at eBille.cudenver.edu
Thu Jan 16 13:01:03 MST 2003

Jeff,

Being the "new kid on the block" I don't want to jump in where I don't
belong but then again, I am on the CLUE-Admin list so I guess . . .

I plan to attend the Steering Committee Meeting Saturday.  I talked with
Lynn about the calendar but I'd like everyone to know what it is and how
it works.  I guess that would make me item #9 on the list or is it #8?
Any particular reason why you have two items number 4 on your list?  Is
this a tag team presentation?

Hope you don't mind that I renumbered your list. Netscape won't start
HTML lists at 0:(  Assuming you want to do the "wrap up" I inserted
myself into your list abover you at item #8.  See the event:
http://clue.denver.co.us/calendar/030125.html - Steering Mtg

Did you know there are two occurences of 6818 S Yosemite?
6818 S Yosemite St.
6818 S Yosemite Ct.

I assume Egg&I is on Yosemite St.  Please take a look at the map on the
calendar and let me know if I need to change it.

While I'm splitting hairs, did you know your sig uses the old domain
cluedenver.org  It still works but are we changing to clue.denver.co.us?
See your sig in this file.

Thanks,
Paul
http://bille.cudenver.edu/author