[CLUE-Admin] Fwd: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - LJs to go (Wed Jul 9 2003 04:57 pm)

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sun Jul 13 22:39:07 MDT 2003

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 21:39:26 -0600
CLUE President <president at clue.denver.co.us> wrote:

> I have a large collection of Linux Journals that I plan to throw
> away.  Would you or CLUE like them?  I am trying to be environmental
> conscience by finding them a new home.

That's a sorta tough one, as some info in older issues would be out of
date. However, many of the articles would likely still be useful today,
where they cover fundamental things which haven't changed, or changed only
a little.

So, it's hard to say whether anyone would value these as door prizes. I
wouldn't mind filling out my collection, although I'm missing only a few
issues over the past couple of years, and I don't really have space for
them. (Being a packrat has its disadvantages.)

Maybe throw it out to CLUE-Talk? Or perhaps some school could use them in
their library?