[CLUE-Admin] Fwd: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - LJs to go (Wed Jul 9 2003 04:57 pm)

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Mon Jul 14 00:07:14 MDT 2003

Absolutely, let's accept them and put them on the door prize table.
If John could bring them to the next meeting that would great.  If
we need to arrange to pick them up.  I'll try to help out.  If Doug's
willing to take them, I can probably get them to him during one of
our study group meetings.  I'll hang on to them myself if necessary.
I've got a few duplicate LJ copies (old) that I thought there might
be some interest in.

Lynn