[CLUE-Admin] Admin meeting notes

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Mon Jul 14 00:05:30 MDT 2003

On InstallFest and FixFest:
Just wondering when would it be appropriate to email the
lists about the InstallFest and FixFest?  Thoughts and suggestions
welcomed.

On SME (for Dave A.):
There was talk about paid membership (under Fund Raising).  ITEC is
looking at SME for some email/web accounts for a potential solution
that is on a testing machine at the moment so see how viable this
option might be.  From my understanding (I will be taking a more in
depth look over the next week or two), it is RedHat based (like v 7.3
or so), single CD ISO, takes about 30 minutes to install on most
average day systems.  When I have some more details from personal usage,
I will be passing them along, maybe even set up a demo account as well
for the CLUE-Admins to take a look at as well and "try out".

And, yes, I am still a Debian fan/user as well. ;-)

--- Crawford

<...snipped...>