[CLUE-Admin] June meeting.

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Sat Jun 7 16:46:10 MDT 2003

On Saturday 07 June 2003 11:35 am, Lynn Danielson wrote:
> For as poor of a job as I've been doing to stay on top of meeting
> presentations, I'd like to suggest that we start looking for a new speaker
> coordinator.  I'll continue to try to to the job until we do.

Bummer!  Of course, you reserve the right to change your mind, right?  Of
course, after so many years of service to CLUE, I understand that you
probably want a break.  And, we'll look forward to adding you to the CLUE
Emeritus ranks.

I'll take over the speaker position effective July.  It's my job to fill in
for missing folks and so I'm happy to do it.  I'm sure we'll get volunteers
right away.  So, I added myself to the alias for sponsors at clue.denver.co.us,
but it still goes to Lynn as well (for now).

We need to fill two positions:

Speaker Coordinator
Sponsor Coordinator

I'll be announcing them on the meeting announcement and at the next meeting.

"Keep yourselves far from every form of exaggerated nationalism, racism and
intolerance."
-- Pope John Paul II