[CLUE-Admin] door prizes

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier jzb at dissociatedpress.net
Thu Mar 6 00:06:22 MST 2003

Hi Dave,

> I have a bunch of copies of "Linux Routeing" ... by some guy named
> 'zonker' I have been hanging on to 'em till he comes and gives a
> talk. - if you want one.  Otherwise let me know what titles you want
> - as long as you write a review, and/or swap (slightly) used books.

I don't think I need any copies of that, I have plenty. I even have one
in Russian...

I get plenty of review copies as well... Right now I have an entire
shelf filled with books on Linux/Open Source. I'll probably bring a
bunch to the next meeting, in fact. I just wanted to see if anyone had a
list of door prizes from last month so I could list the sponsors in this
month's newsletter.

Thanks,

Zonker