[CLUE-Admin] door prizes

Dave Price davep at kinaole.org
Thu Mar 6 00:43:00 MST 2003

Zonker,

Good idea - I will send you a list of current receipts henceforth - for
now, I have just been giving a list verbally at the meetings.

If we could just get folks to write a paragraph or two when they win a
book, - I would be very happy to send a note on to the publisher.

Also, I think you should sign the english copies that NR sent me before
we give them away - never know, you might be famous some day.  My one
Russian friend went back to Russia to be with his famaily at the first
of the year.

aloha,
dave