[CLUE-Admin] FW: New Real Estate E-Newsletter

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Thu Mar 13 22:17:47 MST 2003

I am sure I am not the only one that receive this
email this evening (in fact, I received it twice
somehow...lucky me).

Any thoughts on this from the CLUE Admin groups?  While I
understand time are not easy for folks overall, I feel
that my personal email addresses being used for such
marketing work is extremely poor form for non-CLUE oriented
material such as this.

Open to comments from the gallery.

--- Crawford
CLUE North Coordinator