[CLUE-Admin] FW: New Real Estate E-Newsletter

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier jzb at dissociatedpress.net
Thu Mar 13 22:30:28 MST 2003

On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 22:17, Crawford Rainwater wrote:
> I am sure I am not the only one that receive this
> email this evening (in fact, I received it twice
> somehow...lucky me).

Yeah, I got it twice as well.

> Any thoughts on this from the CLUE Admin groups?  While I
> understand time are not easy for folks overall, I feel
> that my personal email addresses being used for such
> marketing work is extremely poor form for non-CLUE oriented
> material such as this.
>
> Open to comments from the gallery.

I'm very surprised to see any member of CLUE sending this kind of thing.
Actually, I just assumed that my spamfilters had failed to catch
something -- I didn't realize they were sent to the CLUE list until I
saw this e-mail.

I'm going to chalk this up to a momentary lapse of good judgement and
assume that Rick knows that spam is still spam, even if it comes from a
nice fellow who doesn't mean to be a spammer.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier