[CLUE-Admin] FW: New Real Estate E-Newsletter

Willaim Helmich whelmich at abwam.com
Thu Mar 13 23:01:18 MST 2003

Ok, group. I'm sorry that this is thought of as sperm.  I guess that it
may be, but the idea of the first e-mail was to find out who really
doesn't want to get this type of information.  If it is the general
feeling of the group that this is wrong I will stop the plans I have to
send out these newsletters.  I am really just trying to provide
information to people.

Just so you know, I did not send this out to the CLUE groups, though I
did use some of the address that I have collected over the last year or
two from CLUE mailings to make up the list.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks
RickH

--