[CLUE-Admin] FW: New Real Estate E-Newsletter

El Presidente de CLUE president at clue.denver.co.us
Fri Mar 14 06:29:28 MST 2003

On Thursday 13 March 2003 11:01 pm, Willaim Helmich wrote:

> Let me know what you think.

Rick,

I appreciate that you are trying to build up a network of contacts for your
new career, but this is not the way to do it.  You have been around CLUE long
enough to know that most, if not all of us, do not appreciate *** unsolicited
*** email.  Yours qualifies as unsolicited, even though some of us know you
personally.

I think it's safe to say that even though you didn't send this to the
subscriber lists, the fact that you have been lurking and using some email
addresses is the same difference.

Please don't do it again.  I'll ban you from the lists.

Contact me directly if you have questions.  Finally, please remove me from any
correspondance regarding your real estate endeavor.

Colorado Linux Users and Enthusiasts (CLUE)
http://cluedenver.org/
Jeffery Cann, President