[CLUE-Admin] FW: New Real Estate E-Newsletter

Rick Helmich whelmich at abwam.com
Fri Mar 14 11:03:42 MST 2003

I have sent the following message in response to questioning of my
announcement in the Tech group -

"
I want to apologize to the group for the hurt feeling that my Real
Estate E-Newsletter announcement has caused.  It was not my intention to
spam the group, but to provide information about this market to people
who have an interest in it.

I see four things that I could do to try to fix the problem:

1. Send an apology and an opt-in announcement to the people on the list
I made up that have not already responded either positively or negatively.
2. Send an apology to the people on the list and drop the whole idea of
sending out the newsletter.
3. Let it stand with this apology.  I am dropping anyone who does not
want the newsletter from the list now.
4. Just drop the whole thing with this apology and no further contact.

Let me know which option would be the most appropriate next step I
should take.

Again I am sorry for my poor choice.
RickH
"

Which option does the Admin group thing I should take?
RickH