[CLUE-Admin] Re: [CLUE-North-Admin] FW: New Real Estate E-Newsletter

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Mar 17 11:05:04 MST 2003

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 10:17:47PM -0700, Crawford Rainwater wrote:
>Any thoughts on this from the CLUE Admin groups?  While I
>understand time are not easy for folks overall, I feel

The state of Colorado provides for $10 per copy of unsolicited e-mail
sent.  To send a message, you can faily easily file a claim with small
claims court, sueing Coldwell Banker about it...  If you can get a bunch
of people together that received it, even better...

Sean
--
 Brooks's Law of Prototypes: Plan to throw one away, you will anyhow.
      Back off man. I'm a scientist.   http://HackingSociety.org/