[CLUE-Admin] Web site update

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Mon May 5 20:09:29 MDT 2003

Jed S. Baer wrote:
> On Mon, 5 May 2003 18:34:40 -0600
> El Presidente de CLUE <president at clue.denver.co.us> wrote:
>

>>Jed / Dave,
>>
>>Not sure if the torch has passed for the May meeting or not, but would
>>someone be sure to update the home page?

Done.  I dug up some stuff off the admin list.  Lynn was supposed to
finalize something.  What I have works, but maybe he still needs to tell
Cricket which slides to bring.

As far as I'm concerned the torch is passed.

> I was just waiting to get the detail content. But I can go ahead without
> it.

I didn't pay much attention to the meeting stuff on the web site.  I
would have liked to update the meeting info within a week of a meeting
but either Lynn beat me to it or he didn't have the info that early (or
both).

It might be helpful to document (or at least discuss) who between Lynn
and Jed is responsible for what regarding the meetings.  Or not.  It
might also be useful to do the same between the webmaster and admins
since both are filled by new people and we haven't had an admin before.
    Spelling out expectations might grease the wheels.