[CLUE-Admin] Web site update

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Mon May 5 20:25:33 MDT 2003

On Mon, 05 May 2003 20:09:29 -0600
David Anselmi <anselmi at americanisp.net> wrote:

> As far as I'm concerned the torch is passed.

Is that why my ears were burning? ;-)

> It might be helpful to document (or at least discuss) who between Lynn
> and Jed is responsible for what regarding the meetings.  Or not.  It
> might also be useful to do the same between the webmaster and admins
> since both are filled by new people and we haven't had an admin before.
>     Spelling out expectations might grease the wheels.

Well, I suppose I inferred too much. Just based on my observation in the
past that Lynn asked me for a blurb, and when I supplied it, it showed up
(magically) on the website.

Is there anything re. CLUE-North I've missed? Again, I figured Crawford
would ship me the detail speaker copy for the next meeting.

I wouldn't even think about bribing a rottweiler with a steak that
didn't weigh more than I do. -- Jason Earl