[CLUE-Admin] Web site update

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Mon May 5 21:45:29 MDT 2003

Jed S. Baer wrote:
[...]
> Well, I suppose I inferred too much. Just based on my observation in the
> past that Lynn asked me for a blurb, and when I supplied it, it showed up
> (magically) on the website.
>
> Is there anything re. CLUE-North I've missed? Again, I figured Crawford
> would ship me the detail speaker copy for the next meeting.

Jed,

Usually Lynn puts the info on the presentations page and the home page.
  If I noticed that we were behind on the home page, and there was info
on the presentations page, I would cut and paste to bring it up to date
(usually forgetting to change the meeting date ;-)

For the most part Lynn handles all of that.  For the most part he's a
little slower than I would like.  But chasing speakers is a big job so I
can't complain (or criticize).  But since you're new you might want to
talk to him to find out what help you can give him and what he plans to
do himself.

I don't know how CLUE North works.  Randy was the webmaster though he's
just stepped down.  Sometimes I see meeting info from Crawford on the
north admin list, but not regularly.