[CLUE-Admin] Web site update

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Mon May 5 22:44:46 MDT 2003

On Mon, 05 May 2003 21:45:29 -0600
David Anselmi <anselmi at americanisp.net> wrote:

> Jed S. Baer wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > Well, I suppose I inferred too much. Just based on my observation in
> > the past that Lynn asked me for a blurb, and when I supplied it, it
> > showed up(magically) on the website.
> >
> > Is there anything re. CLUE-North I've missed? Again, I figured
> > Crawford would ship me the detail speaker copy for the next meeting.
>
> Jed,
>
> Usually Lynn puts the info on the presentations page and the home page.
>   If I noticed that we were behind on the home page, and there was info
> on the presentations page, I would cut and paste to bring it up to date
> (usually forgetting to change the meeting date ;-)

Well, hmmm. I thought I was going to have to do some work. ;-)

> I don't know how CLUE North works.  Randy was the webmaster though he's
> just stepped down.  Sometimes I see meeting info from Crawford on the
> north admin list, but not regularly.

North admin list? I don't see that at
http://clue.denver.co.us/mailman/listinfo -- maybe that's an update I need
to get CLUE'd in on.

I'm quite willing to do the updates. For the moment, folks can just e-mail
me the info when they get it.

I wouldn't even think about bribing a rottweiler with a steak that
didn't weigh more than I do. -- Jason Earl