[CLUE-Admin] Web site update

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Mon May 5 22:54:06 MDT 2003

Randy stepped down as of this evening due to him relocating elsewhere
in the very near future.  We (CLUE-North) are seeing who wants to pick
up the reigns at the moment within the present group.

We have speakers line up till June at this point, Art Reisman (May) and
Otis Lamar (June).

I am putting together the info for Art, Otis is a reschedule of the
presentation
meant for March that was snowed out.

Any other comments I missed from the prior emails on this thread in
regards to CLUE-North?

--- Crawford