[CLUE-Admin] CLUE KISS session

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Fri May 9 22:27:42 MDT 2003

On Fri, 9 May 2003 18:49:34 -0600
El Presidente de CLUE <president at clue.denver.co.us> wrote:

> For now, please plan on giving your KISS session.  I'm sorry that we
> have not been more responsive -- Lynn has been swamped at work and I
> only get involved when he is swamped.  FWIW - he's never been this
> swamped before :)
>
> > I had offered to do the next KISS session about Ximian Evolution, but

Ron,

Hey, send me a short paragraph to stick on the website. Nothing fancy,
just a one-liner bio if you want, and a short description of the talk, and
I'll get the site updated. Or I can just put up a simple announcement.
Lemme know.

I wouldn't even think about bribing a rottweiler with a steak that
didn't weigh more than I do. -- Jason Earl