[CLUE-Admin] Oracle presentations and swag

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.net
Thu Nov 20 23:14:34 MST 2003

Folks,

Todd Trichler from Oracle stopped by the CLUE-North meeting this evening
with a nice big box of CDs and some other goodies.  Todd's function in
Oracle is coordinating Oracle's engagements with the LUG's in the US,
and he is based in Denver.

For presentations, he has folks from various ends of the spectrum in
Oracle that can come and speak to the CLUE groups.  There were two main
focal areas, one being more along the Java and Oracle development area,
the other being more on Oracle (tweeked) on Linux area.  Dates available
would be February and April on for the first two quarters of next year
(January is LinuxWorld Expo, March is Oracle World (or similar)).

Doug or Lynn, I can hook up with either of you to pass off the swag and
raffle tickets, just drop me a line and we can go from there.

--- Crawford
--
The Linux ETC Company
P.M.B. 146