[CLUE-Admin] Revolution OS -- next month's meeting

Jeff Cann j.cann at isuma.org
Fri Nov 21 15:24:27 MST 2003

On Friday 21 November 2003 11:08 am, Lynn Danielson wrote:

> I know that Jeff & David were planning not to have a KISS
> session.  I'm not sure about start time.   Seven o'clock is fine
> with me.

7:00 pm

> I'll check on the run time for the movie  It's not short (2.5 hours maybe).

It's 85 minutes, according to this page on the director's site:

 + http://www.revolution-os.com/about.html

We're not planning on airing additional DVD extras, in the interest of time.
If people want to see those features, they can purchase the movie.  ;)

Seriously, this is one reason that JTS Moore agreed to allow us to air it at
the LUG.  He would like us to mention where folks can get their own copy.
Seems like a reasonable offer, especially since we're not forcing anyone to
buy it.

> When do we want to do the door prize drawing?

After the movie, of course!

> If you can't find a decent abstract off the web, let me know
> and I'll get you something off of the dvd.

See the previous link.  JTS Moore also asked that we tell him when and where
we are airing it.  I'll take care of this email to him.

http://isuma.org/