[CLUE-Admin] SA - Jeff Orrok

Jeff Cann j.cann at comcast.net
Tue Sep 9 21:39:12 MDT 2003

http://clue.denver.co.us/admin/

Use the username and password you gave me.  Also, you're set up for SSH to the
CLUE production server.  The new server is at 216.150.216.100, but I'll have
to set up your account there tomorrow.  Also, sysadmin at clue.denver.co.us (or
sysadmin at cluedenver.org) points to this email account.

Check out the following apps:

sendmail (migrate aliases file)
cvs repository (new server should be set up for ssh tunneling; prod server
not)
mailman (migrate archives, lists, etc.)
spam assassin (new server needs it; old one does not have it)
webalizer (check root's crontab; runs monthly)
web site (htaccess for /admin; other stuff)

I'm CC'ing this to clue-admin.  I'm sure there's other stuff that we don't yet
have a comprehensive list.  For now, cruise around the old server and we can
talk in detail in the next week or two (when you have time).

Dave Anselmi did the Debian install and initial configuration.  I can give you
his email (I believe he's still on the admin list).

LMK if ?