[CLUE-Admin] O'Reilly thinkgeek banner

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Tue Sep 23 21:54:47 MDT 2003

On 23 Sep 2003 18:37:03 -0600
Ski Dawg <skidawg at dscweb.net> wrote:

> > Done. It's on the main page, under News/Notes
> >
> > jed
>
> Thanks Jed. I will send the notice to O'Reilly so we can get the book.

Only question is, how long should it stay up?

OK, other question is, if ThinkGeek/O'Reilly gets the front page,
shouldn't Techangle as well?

> Random Thought:
> Q:	Are we not men?
> A:	We are Vaxen.

There's a joke in there somewhere about the vaxenation of America, or the
world, or something. Of course, with all these computer viruses going
around, vaxenation is a good idea.