[CLUE-Admin] O'Reilly thinkgeek banner

Jeff Cann j.cann at isuma.org
Wed Sep 24 04:37:57 MDT 2003

On Tuesday 23 September 2003 9:54 pm, Jed S. Baer wrote:
> Only question is, how long should it stay up?

In the past, we displayed banners like this for a couple of months.  The first
3 or 4 times were banners for O'Reilly conferences and we took them down once
the date had passed.  I don't think O'Reilly expects it to be a long-term
display.

> OK, other question is, if ThinkGeek/O'Reilly gets the front page,
> shouldn't Techangle as well?

Perhaps, but this was the point of the 'Sponsors' page.  So, I'm not sure if
we need to change this policy.  If others think it's important, we can
discuss at the next admin meeting.