[CLUE-Admin] Re: Bruce Perens in town October 7.

Jeff Cann j.cann at isuma.org
Sat Sep 27 12:08:10 MDT 2003

On Saturday 27 September 2003 10:47 am, David Anselmi wrote:
> Single topic, starts at 6:30, if anyone wants votes.

Single topic - I'd like to go at 7:00 pm to make it easier for people to miss
rush-hour traffic.

> Once the details are decided can we put something on CLUE announce to
> allow people to adjust to the schedule change?  I'm hoping that will
> happen today.

1)  Today, I will contact Dave Hahn and/or the Radisson to change our meeting
day this month only to the 7th.  Once confirmed, I will send out the
CLUE-Announcement today (I'm going to cross-post since it is a special event
and different day).

2)  We need to promote this as widely as possible, beyond our normal email LUG
distribution lists for regional LUGs.  Anyone want to contact the News, Post,
local TV stations?

3)  Other suggstions for advertising?  Everyone print flyers and take them to
your work bulletin boards?