[CLUE-Admin] Re: Bruce Perens in town October 7.

Jeff Cann j.cann at isuma.org
Sat Sep 27 12:25:36 MDT 2003

On Saturday 27 September 2003 12:08 pm, Jeff Cann wrote:

> 1)  Today, I will contact Dave Hahn and/or the Radisson to change our
> meeting day this month only to the 7th.  Once confirmed, I will send out
> the CLUE-Announcement today (I'm going to cross-post since it is a special
> event and different day).

I spoke with Radisson and their sales staff is not available weekends to check
/ change the room reservations.  So, Monday is the soonest we can confirm our
reservation room change.  I'll talk to Dave to see if he thinks it's an
issue.  I'm assuming not.

Backup plan:  We use money in the CLUE coffers (we have some after the
projector purchase) to book another room at another hotel in DTC.

Worse case:  we cannot get the room changed or a reasonably priced alternative
and we have to tell Bruce no thanks.  We'll know that by 9/29 - 8 days before
he comes to town (he's coming anyway for IBM).