[CLUE-Admin] Re: Bruce Perens in town October 7.

Jeff Cann j.cann at isuma.org
Sat Sep 27 12:39:19 MDT 2003

On Saturday 27 September 2003 12:08 pm, Jeff Cann wrote:

> 1)  Today, I will contact Dave Hahn and/or the Radisson to change our
> meeting day this month only to the 7th.  Once confirmed, I will send out
> the CLUE-Announcement today (I'm going to cross-post since it is a special
> event and different day).

Roy, Dave and I independantly spoke with Radisson.  We cannot confirm a
meeting room change until Monday morning (staff to do it is off weekends).

The plan:

Roy / Dave will check on Monday to move reservation.  If it's OK, then I'll
send out announcements.  Keep in mind that 10/7 is 10 days away, so we have
plenty of notice time.

(Jed - please hold off on the web site update until we confirm monday).

Backup Plan A:  We book another room at another DTC hotel.  After projector
purchase, we have additional funds available for this type of expense.

Backup Plan B:  Roy and Dave offered space at Techangle.  Unfortunately,
Techangle is out by Tower Rd and I-70.  So, I lean toward booking something
near our current location.  For example - Marriot at Hampden and I-25.

Thoughts on this?

Worst Case:  We tell Bruce no thanks.  I doubt this will happen and we'll try
everything to prevent it.