[CLUE-Admin] Re: Bruce Perens in town October 7.

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Sat Sep 27 22:22:17 MDT 2003

I'll promote it in my sales job starting tomorrow!!  Best to put
something on the web site first to indicate the event with "To Be
Announced" time and place.  I'd hate to not be able to let people know
when and where.  I'll just let people know to watch CLUEs web site for
more info as the date gets closer.

Kevin