[CLUE-Admin] Re: Bruce Perens in town October 7.

Jeff Cann j.cann at isuma.org
Mon Sep 29 14:59:02 MDT 2003

On Saturday 27 September 2003 12:01 am, CLUE President wrote:
> On Friday 26 September 2003 4:14 pm, Bruce Perens wrote:
> > I am speaking at an IBM sales meeting at the TechMart Marriott on October
> > 8. I will be arriving at the airport at about 3 PM on the 7th, and can do
> > a LUG talk if you folks can set it up.

The Radisson has moved our meeting to 10/7.  Let's make it 7 pm, to accomodate
rush hour traffic.  I'm sure Bruce will speak for not much more than an hour
and we can have a good 30 minutes for questions.  Drawing after the
presentation.

Also, we've ordered the new CLUE projector.  They tell me it takes 3-5 days to
get here, so it's likely that we'll break it in with our special night.

Thanks to Roy and Dave for working with Radisson to move the date.

Jed - Please update the web site.
All - Please pass word around.
Volunteers?  Call Denver Post or Rocky Mountain News for advertising.

Jeff - Send announcements (I'm cross-posting to clue-talk and clue-tech).  I'm
also contacting Ed Quillen (Post) and Mark Kobrick (9 News).  Mark and I have
exchanged emails regarding Linux and Ed Quillen is a Linux convert.