[CLUE-Admin] Admin Meeting - 9/18/04

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.net
Sat Aug 28 03:32:12 MDT 2004

Should be there.  If for some reason I miss it, CLUE-North will be
hosting an InstallFest at DeVry either the first or second weekend in
October (confirmation TBD on DeVry's end) from 10AM to 4PM.

For Joanne and/or Gus, the above is from Dennis when I spoke to him this
past Monday.  Something on DeVry's end with the possible move from the
original date in October.

For Doug, CLUE-North could use some (newer) swag for the meetings if
possible.  Thanks.

--- Crawford