[clue-admin] CLUE Calendar

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Fri Dec 17 13:14:40 MST 2004

In testing out the website, I find the Calendar link is no longer working.

Well, since we didn't migrate Paul Bille's account, that's no completely
surprising.

However, I ran into a snag. Looking at the old httpd.conf file --
/old/var/apache/conf/httpd.conf -- I see no references to "calendar" or
"pfbille", so I'm wondering how it was set up in the past. I know I can
just create an alias, but now I'm just wondering what I've missed, 'cause
I though that's how it'd been done on the old server.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/