[clue-admin] CVS Publishing Script

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Fri Dec 17 13:12:01 MST 2004

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 18:30:24 -0700
Jed S. Baer wrote:

> I have had some thoughts on a different scheme for publishing the
> website from CVS. Mainly this is due to wanting to not have to use
> pruning other flags on a cvs update to get rid of deleted files, etc.,
> and avoid having the CVS management directories in the web directory
> tree.

This is finished, except for one error. When I run the script, I get a
message from CVS about being unable to open /root/.cvsignore. Well, of
course that file doesn't exist. But since Apache is running as apache, I
don't why it's even trying. Maybe it's related to Apache being started as
root, and suid'ing to apache?

Anyway, I gotta chase other stuff now. The publishing web script is now a
php script in the admin directory. No, I haven't fixed the link on the
admin page yet.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/