[CLUE-Admin] Fwd: CLUE in Colorado vs Germany

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Sat Feb 7 22:42:44 MST 2004

Frank,

What a surprise!1  My wife and I spent 3 years in Germany in Bitburg
near Trier.  We loved it!!  As a Linux person and one who has lived in
your homeland, I would suggest making a quick visit to Softpro books
(the south east side of Yosemite and Arapahoe) that is located in a
small strip mall south of that intersection. Also a few doors down is
Karl's diner which is a pretty authentic German diner that serves great
German meals if you feel a little homesick.

I wish I could meet for lunch, but alas I am too busy during that time
period to attend

But, welcome to Colorado and i hope your stay is as enjoyable as ours
was.

Kevin