[CLUE-Admin] Re: Linux Users Group

CLUE President president at clue.denver.co.us
Tue Feb 3 22:13:23 MST 2004

On Tuesday 03 February 2004 9:31 pm, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to make an announcement at your user group meeting
> regarding Linux contracting opportunities we may have? What is the best
> way for us to proceed? Thanks.

Hello,

There are 2 ways to announce opportunities.  You can use our Yahoo! Group
CLUEJOBS (http://groups.yahoo.com/CLUEJOBS/) to announce Linux contracts.
In addition, you are welcome to attend either of our meetings and make a
personal announcement during our announcement period.  If you desire the
second, then let me know and I will give you additional details.

Regards,

Colorado Linux Users and Enthusiasts (CLUE)
http://cluedenver.org/
Jeffery Cann, President