[CLUE-Admin] CLUE March Speaker Topics

David A. Jenne dajenne at flash.net
Mon Feb 23 18:47:04 MST 2004

Admins:

I have two presentations lined up for March.  For the main session, Patty
Laushman will be presenting "Linux - Making the Leap:  From Home User to
Professional"  Her presentation is about training and career paths in the
Linux arena.

For the KISS session, I was planning on presenting "Koha:  The Open Source
Library Program".  However, Jeff indicated he could present Sun's Java/Linux
desktop.  Any preferences?

In addition, during announcements, Kyle Haugsness will be soliciting for
about 5 minutes) participation in Infragard:  www.infragard.net

Please send me any comments, suggestions, complaints, spare cash, etc.:).  I
guess, we can hash this out some more at our Saturday get-together, if
necessary; but we need to decide on the preferable KISS topic, so we can put
the program up on the website soon!

Jed, I'll send you abstracts and bios as soon as I get them.

Dave

David A. Jenne

720-482-2554
EMAIL: dajenne at flash.net