[CLUE-Admin] Membership wording for CLUE site

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sat Feb 28 17:21:37 MST 2004

I've made a stab at some wording for the CLUE main page, changing the "Who
Is CLUE?" Section at the bottom to reflect the membership program.
Comments?

Colorado Linux Users &amp; Enthusiasts (CLUE) is the <a
href="http://www.linux.org/groups/">Linux User's Group</a> (LUG) for the
Denver metro area. Our goal is simple: we advocate the GNU/Linux operating
system. Our advocacy is achieved by social gatherings and dissemination of
information about GNU/Linux.

Participation in CLUE is free and open to everyone. We have regular
meetings, and provide several mailing lists for discussions about and help
with Free and Open Source Software, and other topics of interest to Linux
enthusiasts. Meetings are held in the Denver Tech. Center area on the
second Tuesday of each month, and in the north metro area on the 4th
Monday.

CLUE offers annual memberships for $20/yr. In return for your support, we
offer benefits, such as eligibility for door prizes at meetings, a CLUE
e-mail address, and a CLUE home page. For more details, check out <a
href="membership.html">membership page</a>.

Whether you are new to Linux, a Linux expert, or just interested in Linux,
please join us at our next meeting. If you cannot attend the monthly
meetings, we also host frequent <a
href="installfest.html">Installfests</a>, where CLUEbies gather to share
knowledge about Linux installation and configuration. Finally, you can be
involved in CLUE remotely by joining the CLUE <a href="<?php print
MAILSERVER . MAILMAN ?>">email</a> lists.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/