[CLUE-Admin] /etc/resolv.conf

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Wed Jan 7 07:54:41 MST 2004

I notice the CLUE server is slower than normal lately (not complaining
since I can't quantify that).  But on a whim I looked at
/etc/resolv.conf.  The first and second nameservers don't work, so we're
getting unnecessary delays on DNS lookups.  (The third entry and the
last (which is commented out) are working.)

We also probably aren't using NIS so that could be taken out of
nsswitch.conf, though I'm not sure that matters much.

I don't know what name servers Techangle wants us to use but maybe
fixing up resolv.conf will help with mail delays.