[CLUE-Admin] Anonymous CVS Access

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Fri Jan 23 12:05:03 MST 2004

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:09:12 -0700
David Anselmi <anselmi at anselmi.us> wrote:

> Looks like passwd isn't supposed to be maintained by CVS, unless you add
> it to the checkoutlist file.  See:

Doh! I even knew that. Lost in the blur. Thanks, Dave.

However, I point out that the presence of a passwd,v file implies that it
was, so I excuse myself for not looking at the checkoutlist.

Fortunately, Jeff has already supplied an explanation for the presence of
the RCS copy.

I suggest we add to an item to the admin meeting to discuss leaving the
RCS package off the new server.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/