[CLUE-Admin] Installfest.

David Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Jul 13 22:40:16 MDT 2004

Appologies to Jeff and Dave J that I wasn't better prepared for the KISS
tonight.  But maybe there was enough contrast between the two talks that
it was worthwhile for people.

And I forgot to harrass Jef tonight.  It's July.  We're due for a south
installfest.  And we only have two weekends left with no advertising out
(the 17th is too short notice).  Let's pick a date and announce it.

(I'd pick the date, but I won't be in town for it.  So I should probably
stop prodding people to do what I won't.  Or maybe we just need a new
officer position--CLUE Curmudgeon.  But Jed looks the part better than I
do ;-)  Maybe it would be a joint position.  Maybe I should shut up and
go to bed.)

Thanks for having me tonight.