[CLUE-Admin] Oracle in April

David A. Jenne dajenne at flash.net
Sun Mar 7 10:08:00 MST 2004

Crawford,

Oracle Clustering sounds great to me.  That might work well for the April 13
CLUE South meeting.  An Oracle InstallFest for the North meeting would tie
in nicely with that.

Of course, it all depends on Oracle's schedule.  Look forward to hearing
back from you when the Oracle clustering presenters reply.

Thanks for keeping on top of this!

Dave J.